The Lodge Cast Iron Wok features heavy-duty cast iron construction that holds the heat well so you can cook quickly! Designed with deep sidewalls to keep everything contained as you cook, the wok is perfect for stir frying and can also handle deep frying and steaming. The flat base is ideal for all cooking surfaces, and the sturdy dual handles help you maneuver around the kitchen with ease.
Since 1896, Lodge has been making rustic cast-iron cookware guaranteed to last a lifetime! Lodge Logic cookware comes pre-seasoned and ready-to-use the moment you get home. The rugged cast iron construction heats slowly and evenly, making this cookware ideal for consistent cooking.
- Pre-seasoned surface makes it ready to use straightaway!
- Cast iron body holds the heat – perfect for high-heat wok cooking
- Deep generous capacity interior
- Twin handles make it easy to carry
- Perfectly round cooking surface like a traditional wok
- Flat base makes it suitable for use on most stoves
- 46cm diameter (including handles)
- Base diameter 14.3cm (for induction contact)
Suitable for use on all stovetops, including induction. Raw cast iron like Lodge Logic may also be used on the barbeque or over an open fire.
Note: the thick base on this wok may make it unsuitable for ceramic stovetops.
Manufactured in South Pittsburg, Tennessee, USA.