The CDN ProAccurate Digital Thin Tip Thermometer features an extremely fine tip probe that is excellent for measuring the temperature of thin cuts of fish, meat, and poultry. If measuring the temperature of meat, make sure the tip does not touch the bone, as this cooks at a different speed and temperature from the meat itself.
- Measures from -40 to +230°C
- NSF® Certified
- 6-8 second response time
- 1.5mm thin tip
- 7.0cm stem
- Data hold
- Food-safe ABS plastic with BioCote®
- Auto-off after 10 minutes
- Field calibration
- Temperature guide on thermometer
- Sheath can be used as handle extension
- 2-way mounting: pocket clip/hook
- 1.5V Button IEC LR44 Alkaline battery included
5 year limited warranty.
Recalibration instructions can be found on the back of the display card or at CDNkitchen.com