This special Chill & Grill BBQ set from Bamix has everything you need to make your next BBQ a legendary success! The set includes the three standard blades as well as the Mincing blade, two heavy duty beakers, a fun cookbook packed with delicious recipe ideas, a special Bamix apron, and the Wet/Dry Processor and Powder Disc which can be used for creating freshly ground spice blends and rubs.
With its wide range of blades and accessories, you can achieve almost anything with your Bamix Chill & Grill BBQ Immersion Blender – chop, puree, blend, mince, whisk… the list goes on! The ergonomic handle fits snugly and securely in your hand, and the simple two button operation allows you to use this powerful tool with only a single finger! Bamix Immersion Blenders are known for their outstanding durability and longevity – many Bamix blenders have been in use for decades and are still going strong!
The Bamix Chill & Grill BBQ Immersion blender comes with four blades:
- Aerator/Beater blade – for cream, eggs, milk, soups, sauces
- Whisk/blender blade – stirs, mixes light batters, dressings, drinks, cocktails, sauces, creams
- Multi-purpose blade – mixes, shreds, chops, and mashes raw or cooked vegetables, nuts, ice-cream, heavy batters
- Mincing blade – for cutting, chopping, and mincing meat and vegetables
All Bamix blades are fully interchangeable and made of the highest quality stainless steel.
This set also includes a bench stand with hooks to store your blades on when not in use, and a grinder for chopping small ingredients such as parsley.
- Simple to use, two-button operation
- 200W heavy-duty AC motor
- Double insulation
- Soft-grip safety switch
- 2 speed settings: 12,000 rpm, 17,000 rpm
Included in the box:
- Aerator/Beater Blade (A)
- Whisk/Blender Blade (B)
- Multi-Purpose Blade (C)
- Mincing (Meat/vegetable) Blade (D)
- Wet/Dry Processor
- Powder Disc
- Mayonnaise Tub 400ml and Beaker 600ml
- Bench Stand
- Cookbook and Apron
To clean your Bamix, hold it under hot running water or pulse it in a container of warm water.
The motor comes with a 20 year warranty.
Made in Switzerland since 1954.